Mexes milan transfer news

Mexes milan trasfer, mexes ac milan, news france la gazetta della sport
Juventus match of the season because of his disability, the National French defender PhilippeMexes have closed, said the new season is likely to wear an AC Milan shirt. Match with Juventus in Serie A last weekend, and under the knife lying in the cross bağlarındayırtık Mexes, spoke about the striking of the transfer spekülasyonlarıyla. Existing contract with the Club of Rome bitecekolan 29-year-old football player at the end of the season, provided an agreement in principle with AC Milan was claimed. Many leading European club transfer list at the French defender, Gazzetta dello Sport, said: "In Rome, I do not think I'd make, I'll go to another team. AC Milan? It is said a lot about and probably will go there . Rome, after 7 years spent in the city, I became very close to the fans and the club. My son Roman was born in Rome and I 'feel like ous. Football so, so hard, the best decision I need to provide your own adımaen. No matter what a team like Rome will never find, nor in Italy nor abroad. " 7 MilyonEuro against Auxerre in 2004 to Rome Mexes is transferred, the uniform of the French national team 22 times terletmişti.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder