Arbitro aggredito dai calciatori pestaggio in campo in Argentina



though for some reason, last year he would like to think a little more day to go * always .. Let me think a bit more earlier on that day .. * After that day, he hükmedemedim olacaklara already .. where my life would be without that day, I can not see where you ran the right .. Did you want to see? I do not know him .. I do not know or say ridiculous, I think everyone wants to see what would have happened any other way would you choose .. but no choice is obvious .. I've had brought to life .. I did not choose .. then you know what I'm trying not clear ..
Does more than I was before that day? I do not remember .. what I thought on that day? I do not know .. What a day planning for the post? i ih .. giymiştim even remember him or what.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder