1 m 3 equal pieces and divide

convince each other by two and a half hours tonight to discuss the failure of two incomplete copies tartışmadır.o a little bad so I would not actually dear Suser

walls next to the event took place.
a: mathematician
b: civil engineer
b2: pharmacist
m: public administration is preparing to graduate KPSS

a and b, a bar is 1 meter in terms of real mathematics, never and never be divided in 3 equal parts are iddaa
Probably the best example of the two bits are always the same size as the third track will be either the short or long.
because it would be increasing at least one million trillion, even after zilyon step but not necessarily always bölünemeyecektir 3 equal pieces.

I hold in my hand and says, b2 m 3 m bar 3 bar 1 meter in equal parts bölebiliyorum so I bölebilirim ... things you said 100 cm .. so I'll have to agree 102 per unit 34 units each of which they say would get 3 equal parts. .

What happens if I do not know really, but now I'm thoroughly stopped this morning to be able to convince them I am not a development still does not monkey around

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder