2011 Eurovision Song Contest 2 semi-finalindeki songs

2. semi-mediocrity, ugliness kıstasımın finalindeki songs are equal for the personal beauty contest. we assume that the white was the personal interpretations of course ...

Bosnia and Herzegovina: Dino Merlin Balkans is a very well-known singer. also a very beautiful song. interests are in the top 5 in the finals or even the final say. 1. may be even.

austria: I think Disney songs at Eurovision job yapmayalı been a long time. alone does not say the girl's voice is really amazing.

netherlands: After last year's rezaletten participated this year with a song properly. I think round plug.

belgium: broadway nights vanish. I guess I do not have instrument. One of the music itself element made mouth. different in this respect different ha. Changes of this type of doing business in general.

slovakia: beautiful twins, says the song, but more ordinary song for Eurovision. well as the song has been moderate.

Ukrainian: standard eurovision song model. even if the first 5 rounds, not even in the top 10 hard.

moldova: Eurovision song in 2005 called bunica bate doba brought a lot of noise in the 6th I'm not mistaken had become. sahnedeler again, this time obviously. bate doba bunica ha bi or not. higher in energy than that of the song. but remain in the finals, seviliyorlar.

Swedish: amaannn these songs for the Eurovision klasikleşti. geçemeyip round of last year's beautiful song it is my life, this song also passes this year so I say I'll be broken. recreational. so.

Cyprus: a good range of music is. I say so now.

Bulgaria: is it bad? not bad but also not to be a different mother. so that it replaces sıradanlar-point. maybe tour passes. attached to the middle and late and also in the final. bottom line is attached below.

Macedonia: Turks, man our old films have played a song, just like his rocklaştırılmış. maybe it was familiar. recreational, can tour.

Israel: In 1998, the first diva to participate in the international beef again. do not like the song in the tour pass. well known for poor women, but it affects so hard in the final.

Slovenia: not a song with a different feature. pass girl doing black throat. çağırışa tightened so much shouting on the radio I change lo.

Romania: Eurovision classic songs again. semi-final pass is questionable.

Estonia: Listen today, forget tomorrow. bi is in no way memorable. I'm still listening to randajad Estonia would not do this to me friend. prosaic.

belarus: Getting started with the song "Do arid made a starter again, Fenerbahce," did not think he is not. belarus be the name of the song i love. allaamm te ... not tzatziki tzatziki!

Latvia: In this concept there is still a lot of songs this year. one of them will be the final, but which one? maybe they are out, forth in the 12th are blah blah.

denmark: now looks a lot like Avril's songs but I did not know who's bi. Princess Fiona's song says it also looks like the entrance shrek'te. this song is not bad, according to the song a lot better in this group. remains the final say.

Ireland: First of all I would like to say that children's hair or something terrible. As for the song ... katty Perry's songs or something like that today resembles kesha'nın efenim. but I myself would wait for a song better than Ireland. have been the work of teenage.

Let's look at the constituent countries:

france: you know the opera. appeals to the jury, you is not me ... who are interested in bi of course. but it was different for the whole competition.

italy: loooong bi returned to competition after an absence. a work in blues, but it was such beautiful songs of Frank Sinatra. Personally I liked.

Britain: the early 2000s, the event is over now efenim known boyband groups. but bi-known group of blue, there are definitely fans. we are familiar with the song boyband song. demirlemeyecekler end of this time I let him know.

germany: I'm sorry, but this time the song is boring lena.

spain: yav had so little watched brazil sequences, their music was like. the first 10 hard.

No one does not vote for us as the founding countries were crying, so I tırıvırı songs in the first place after Lena yolluyorlardı but this year they hooked up. As even Britain will crucible. advertising, promotion, publicity or something ... forces who consider them a higher ranking. known our time communication era, one does not vote that night for the first time that the song anymore. Bosnia's song alone is already pretty far as I know I say I loved myself. izlenmelerinden already on youtube or something slowly begins to become clear after 1 month. What do I say way to get open ..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder