atheist kids cultivate

interfere with the freedom to choose their own religion of the child is saying, children, families, critics of religious training, criticizing families showing the action will not be any differences.

In addition, I would like to add that in no way desteklemediğim action. I am not to question anyone's religion, whether Muslim, whether it be Christian, but I think if you want to worship the cow is very important, especially as children to believe in something. sığınabilmek is more than believing in something very important. go to bed that night with her mother and the child's mother who sought refuge at a nightmare, think like that. there is nothing around you, or even God, no one there I'm not alone (I'm not alone or have a cow), say very important. Catch your child devout prayer clay, establishing a course I am not saying send it, just give him something sığınabileceği. If they would choose to be atheist after his own.

At this point I want to give a simple example. One day I was very young and the whole family had been an earthquake or something right next door beneath koşuşmuştuk, that moment of fear I went to my mother's father's close, but there was nothing they could do that. they are also afraid. Everyone looked at a praying, begging god lest something. I also prayed. relieves the person to believe in god sometimes, no one sığınamadığınızda sığınabilirsiniz him. you do not want a child out of one's senses with fear, God or whatever to believe something else let him protect the, because you may not be near each time the child, even if you may not be the solution. choosing to grow up to be an atheist, people think there is a difference between children's age, I think a guard.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder