Eurovision Song Contest 2011




all of them have the chance to listen to a short brief on the link. dignitaries from the beginning but then I listened to a pleasant listen all the songs in my ear. If we look past their own Eurovision now has never had a successful estimates. for example, last year, Finland's song bayılmıştım, even stay at the final. I'm afraid the same thing this year, Iceland's going to happen. Iceland first of my soul. I liked her, except Italy. but for some reason I can not understand why Iceland is actually very modest and charming like are exactly coming. in addition, an Icelandic friend said iğreneceğimi lyrics from the song failing, so I try to avoid, especially from translating. Iceland's main group, but a few months ago they were not going to Eurovision instead they sent their man to the death.

If future estimates switzerland-germany-Estonia Estonia contention between the crispy girls seems more advantageous because it is warmer. I think these three songs properly hand side. except for a portion of its constituent countries are still resisting but I already gave up some of the other songs sounded like we were doing an injustice to Turkey to see, at least, I decided to shoutcurse shit. that a single initial "rakınrohoğl" nidası a little something ... Whatever.

Efem these humble thoughts. Eurovision is usually on the way though in my mind or I get a lot of the decision to withdraw from my room but I could not stand the song stinks direneceğim this year. Eurovision tradition, I think a lot of fun.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder